Friday, December 14, 2012

Different people like different games, happy is most important


One player looked Blizzard recently on the improvement of the game, he began to recover Blizzard games confidence. In this regard, the happy, as long as the play several games you'll spend more time Community Manager Vaeflare said.

I have a little do not want to play "Diablo 3", but some recent patch, Blizzard let me have some expectations for the future.

I do not play Diablo 3, I turn to play WOW PvP. I did not buy a the Pandaren piece of information, and I have six months did not play WOW. But I have a Diablo 3 annual ticket, so at least I can play WOW before the end of December. So I play the WOW PvP very interesting.
?
Blizzard reached what ... let me start again playing WOW, let me at least to consider the "Panda mystery", and I want to buy a piece of information.

I originally thought after Starcraft 2 Blizzard nothing, but they let me begin to consider their game. I want to say the Blizzard this regard very successful.   Diablo 3 gold

I have learned in the past few years are not the same people playing the game. A lot of people like to play a game, then with the time only a few like the game to go in exchange for some time to play a lot of games. For me, it depends on my mood, my favorite is "Diablo 3", I would often play WOW, there are a number of other different types of games. Can play a lot, but for me, at least several games will allow me to play some more time.  D3 gold

No comments:

Post a Comment