Thursday, December 6, 2012

The views of the gold car in WOT


Recently, a lot of people want to ask which one to buy gold car. They hope the gun penetration depth, defense, gold farming. In fact, the definition of the gold car paws and fish can not have both. Not the kind of attributes we want the gold car.

Release of low-level gold car, we fucus on level 8.

Type 59

Many people recommend 59 car, I can say very responsible, and not technology driving can not be 59.

Many players think that the top frontal armor and face of type 59 are giving power, at least not do anything like the early high deterrence the D25T Series guns. But many gold coins car, beaten up, the most experience or 59.

The bottom frontal armor of type 59 is the big problem 59 if it is on the gun, 200M is the ideal distance, but close to the distance of 200 meters. SU100 the slow shrinking circle accurate in 200M still hit bottom frontal armor, not to mention the D series of small precise.

Many people buy 59 play with heavy tanks like, do not deny it before the armor is really good, but that is the kiss of death. Eventually a word, not technology driving can 59.

KV5

KV5 is a good car. Although cheaper, and a lot of people criticized, but I use the best it.

I used KV5 general breakthrough play, after all, there is little chance with the opposite people with artillery, but once the breakthrough, you only need to face the people, the people of the protection of the upper and lower body will make far more illegal guns headache to everyone focus on your body, let his teammates completed a breakthrough outflank.

The car killer is not worthy of the name, it's shooting speed, the defense also.

I do not recommend KV5 and others telescopic with artillery, because someone else beat you to weakness in each injury, and that the poor and the weak main gun will not give you a great opportunity.

I most troublesome to fight lions and T34, although I hit two Crispy very relaxed, but they beat me very easily, most annoying 34 on top of me, because you know everything that Irons.

T34

T34 is a good car, my heart evaluation is higher than lions. While the body is brittle, but the head is very reliable.

Lions and T34 is a high penetration depth and low defense. The two cars I most do not like, because they do not have a strong anti-line capacity to fight money, these two cars are very suitable for new people to open.

I did not buy IS6, I recommend my friend to buy one. I play a few times, I feel very tangled. Do not deny that the ricochet appearance of this car is really cool, but whether I drove -6 beaten up or I hit the others opened -6 is a feeling: life is not in their own hands.

Overall, -6 cheap, and pose makes defensive effect enhanced, I personally recommend it.

WZ111

WZ111, since the penetration depth becomes low, WZ111 no longer so bright.

I feel it's like a -3 Brothers car, positive tilt is still relatively cool, especially mobility, poor tiger hunting around marveled at their mobility or cry. But after the loss of the main gun advantages, it really Sorry price, cost performance is too low, very not recommended.

88 Jagdtiger

88 tiger hunting with up is still very good, but the limitations of very large reason is that it's maneuvering.

The best play is tiger hunting card point, waiting for someone to come by, rather than go out and play the others. The motorized poor fate is looking for a sturdy Artillery hold, because the artillery will not give you too many chances. About 88 guns, and I was quite satisfied.

Although the damage is slightly lower, but the rate of fire and penetration depth or enough. Used to KV5 small cannon, 88 Jagdtiger gun to comfort would be better.  Guild wars 2 gold

Do not put too much shooting fast, because once you rush to output, may fall into the passive, to avoid others and you hit telescopic with artillery, best outcrop off track, let him know what is a high rate of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment