Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ultimate decryption for boxes combat effectiveness


Assessment of the combat effectiveness of relying on two factors: screenings, winning

Screenings:

1, the total game time - the equivalent of a Band of Brothers + ventilation, he does not fully representative of your technology, but an objective representative of the total amount of knowledge, maybe you always lose, ten thousand, but you must than win 1000 field players to learn more about your enemy, because you would think, would you sum up the past successes and failures.

2, map awareness, a variety of play on various maps, a variety of vehicles start to take the bit to determine, you know where the enemy from rushing, where bushes may have a TD, which point of view will be artillery, screenings over 5000, you will be very concerned about the details of the map, some subtle slope of a small crater, a great role of civilian trucks, this game is really good, the existence of every detail is meaningful, walls, fences, tractors, not just let you pressure the past find some tanks pleasure tools ...

3, game awareness, familiarity with the various departments at all levels chariot, and teammate care of each other. Do you know the various the chariot advantage armored observation hole, the weakness of the the Bottom frontal armor, -7 -4 is no longer your worst nightmare, you know eight can play to the essence of the dead LV10. Do you know the importance of teammates, know that 90 degree corner you want to swing angle, do not block your teammates playing telescopic help teammates blocked road wheel with your point of view armored know what squad deterrent, to know a variety of artillery accuracy and whether over the bunker bombing to you, various tank accessories and you play with.

Winning: it is divided into the sum of the single-two, has two roles to increase morale and deterrence enemy.

I do not like to look at the total winning percentage, I like to watch the cycling winning his to your behalf objective understanding of their own Council chariot, as well as the level of this comprehension, as long as you are not a car, you will always have the squad leader, You do not always complain about the enemy opposite senior than you. Everything in the world is cause and effect. Imagine, you become a squad leader, you are cycling winning percentage is 100%, then his teammates will want to: Austria! He did not lose! He was too fast, and I must follow him! He certainly than I will fight!

The enemies see to your 100% winning percentage would have thought: I do not meet him, I do not outcrop met! How to give my point of view, I do not know hit him, and his own good strong ~ ~ ~ At this time, you are the audience the most advanced tanks, you have the armor of God and the general tide backup, what you still afraid of? May have mastered all of you will still lose, but you no regrets!

Finally, talk about a lot of practical knowledge of the game. My winning percentage is probably about 58%, the sum of the single average (stress again that I only play the wild team).

For me 8000 more than 1200 + combat effectiveness of tanks players, my teammates usually give me enough respect. The truth, the field team, I often highest combat effectiveness of people, so I like to start to do whatever assigned tasks. Walk one's own medium-sized tanks and reconnaissance vehicles repeatedly told. On the map, I am still not too familiar, often in quite unlikely that the enemy a gun, rushed down the hill desperately, or see less blood enemies on two blood-red go head, for which I paid the cost of countless in exchange for my calm and wretched. Offensively and defensively in each picture are actually fixed position, I am used to the place began to observe a variety of details, I will make use of a very small slope to get in my way even if 1/3 Bottom frontal armor, fired in the middle of the road, hid in a truck handful 15M distance behind the trees, which are about the war situation.

I know the serial gun with projectile points and shrinking circle loading time, I know that 59 of the armor is in fact very weak, low penetration depth, damage, cycling combat capability than 1375. I know a diagram generally have three main lines, when a line has been lit for a long time, I can in 10 seconds after the assault of the line are not afraid artillery.

These are knowledge! Fighting!

Tell the truth, more than seven of his teammates, winning 50% or less difficult to get my recognition and trust, I would prefer to sell him for a gun, it will not help him block the situation.

I think seven more than the basic car have some awareness of the game, winning is still very low, only game attitude, and operational thinking on behalf of its players have a lot of defects. Field team, I always resistant in the first front, I only appear where I appear, to secure the front does not collapse, even if the collapse of the enemy have to pay at least the same battle damage than my duties as a heavy tank. This is nearly 58% winning rate.

Tanks originally responsibility, pressure, RCC synonymous. The beggar never know the joy of the aristocracy, so, friend, why are you still complaining about how others despise the combat effectiveness of low, you still tried to deny the fact that, rather than stand up to get rid of the disadvantages of entering the world of the aristocracy to grind pressure overlooking that originally you feel beautiful sunny beggar life? Waiting for you to join!

Diablo 3 gold

No comments:

Post a Comment